Τρίτη 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2009

Η εκπομπή της Παρασκευής 20/02



Lil Wayne – Mr Carter
Leona Lewis – Bleeding Heart
Parov Stellar – Faith
The Killers – Losing Touch
White Lies – To Lose my Life
Kaiser Chiefs – I Can’t Say What I Mean
Mogwai – I Love you I am going to blow up your school
Lindstrom – Where you go I go too
Fantastikoi Hxoi – Anthrope
Holy Fuck – Super Inuit
Parts and Labor – Prefix Tree
Animal Collective – Are you also Frightened?
Deerhunter – Nothing Ever Happened
My Morning Jacket – Touch me I am going to scream Pt1
The Maps – You don’t know her name
Piano Magic – Dark Horses
A Place to Bury Strangers – To fix the gash in your head
Depeche Mode – Photographic
Kings of Leon – Cold Dessert
Calexico – Two silver trees
2L8 – Excuse me, but I just have to explode Pt2
Arcade Fire – Intervention
The Astronauts – New Dixieland Blues
Pixies – Hang Wire
Veruca Salt - Wolf

Μπορείτε πάντα να ακούτε και ζωντανά κάθε Παρασκευή στις 18.00 στη συχνότητα του σταθμού MYTHOS FM 90,6 ή απο το site http://www.mythosfm.gr/ .

1 σχόλιο: